- Individually rent and ride from 6 European gateways in Germany, Italy and
Switzerland. Make a rental
reservation when your travel plans are known.
- Travel to our Bern or Zurich gateway for BMW, Honda, KTM and
Yamaha models. Carve a
few curves on Alpine passes in the Jura, Berner Oberland, Grison, Engadin, Vaud
and Walliser regions of Switzerland or visit adjacent countries.
- Use Milan for BMW and Ducati models and visit the southern
Alps, Italian lakes, Aosta valley, Dolomites, Toscana, Piedmont and Lombardy
regions or nearby
Curves are best enjoyed with friends.
- Fly into Berlin, Frankfurt/Main or Munich for BMW, Ducati,
Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha models. Ride the Rhine and Moselle valleys, Eifel
or Palatinate hills, Black Forest and Bavaria, Brandenburg or plan your own
extended trip to other countries.
- Take advantage of our 2-rider and group rental discounts.
- Our EuroRider's
corner helps you plan your riding vacation.
- Consider our professionally organized and conducted private group motorcycle tours in Europe for a
spectacular ride with your friends or club. Use our 26 years of experience to plan your special
- We offer numerous Alpine tour itineraries and other routes in the heart of
Europe for your riding enjoyment.
Picture perfect intervals require skilled
- Review our PDF
files page to download our magazine articles, 2013 Alpine motorcycle
tour and 2013 rental brochures.
A Stelvio pass orange canopy lunch stop at
Ricardo's offers views and a few switchback hairpins thereafter.
models include the new BMW F 700 GS, BMW F 800 GT and GS, new R 1200 GS
with 125 hp, R 1200 R and RT, K 1600 GT and GTL, K 1300 R and S, Ducati
Multistrada 1200 S, Honda ST 1300 Pan European, VFR 800 and VFR 1200 F,
Crossrunner, Gold Wing 1800 and the new F6B, Kawasaki Versys 650 and 1000 or
1400 GTR (Concours 14), Suzuki GSX 1250 F and Hayabusa 1300, Yamaha XVS 1300 A
Midnight Star or FJR 1300 and over 30 other brand-new bike models.