Late Fall Update
- Some new rental
models for 2016 include the Honda CRF 1000 L Africa Twin, Can-Am Spyder
Roadster Touring RT-LTD 1330 SE6, Spyder F3-S 1330 SE 6 and over 25 other
brand-new bike models.
- Individually rent and ride from 6 European gateways in Germany, Italy and
- Reserve your
motorcycle rental when your travel plans are known and prepare your
trip with our EuroRider travel information packet mailed to you.
- Travel to our Bern or Zurich gateway for BMW, Honda, Indian,
Victory and Can-Am Spyder models. Ride the new 1,600 kilometer long "Grand
Tour of Switzerland" already known as the Swiss Route 66 or carve a few curves
on Alpine passes in the Jura, Berner Oberland, Grison, Engadin, Vaud and
Walliser regions or visit adjacent
- Use Milan for BMW models and visit the southern Alps, Italian
lakes, Aosta valley, Dolomites, Toscana, Piedmont and Lombardy regions or nearby countries.
Travel with a smile and in style on a
Can-Am Spyder Roadster rental
from our Zurich gateway.
- Fly into Berlin, Frankfurt/Main or Munich for BMW, Honda,
Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha models. Ride the Rhine and Moselle valleys, Eifel
or Palatinate hills, Black Forest and Bavaria, Brandenburg or plan your own
extended trip to other countries.
- Take advantage of our 2-rider and group rental discounts.
- Our EuroRider's
corner helps you to plan your riding vacation.
- After 20 years of offering identical rental prices at all of
our country gateways, the Swiss Franc's value in the currency markets rose by
almost 20% after the SNB central bank of Switzerland abandoned its national
currency cap on January 15th, 2015. Since our rental rates are in US Dollars,
we are not able to absorb this fixing exchange rate increase and must apply a
Swiss surcharge of 15% on all motorcycle and Can-Am rental rates in Switzerland.
Consider a ten pass Dolomites loop when in
- Review our PDF
files page to download our magazine articles, 2016 private group Alpine
motorcycle tour and 2016 motorcycle rental brochures.
- Customer comments and scenery from our past season are at our
riding views 2014
Enjoy the ride.
- Consider our professionally organized and conducted private group motorcycle tours in Europe for a
spectacular ride with your friends or club. Use our 28 years of experience to plan your special
- We offer numerous Alpine tour itineraries and other routes in the heart of
Europe for your riding enjoyment.