Late Summer Update
- Individually rent and ride from 7 European gateways in Germany, Italy and
- When your travel plans are known, reserve your motorcycle rental and arrange your
trip with our specially prepared EuroRider travel information packet mailed to
- Travel to our Bern, Geneva or Zurich gateways for BMW,
Harley-Davidson, Honda, Indian, KTM, Victory and Can-Am Spyder models. Ride the new 1,600
kilometer long Grand Tour of Switzerland already known as the
Swiss Route 66 or carve a few curves on Alpine passes in the Jura, Berner
Oberland, Grison, Engadin, Vaud and Walliser regions or visit adjacent countries.
- Use Milan, Italy for BMW, Ducati, Harley-Davidson and Moto
Guzzi models and visit the southern Alps, Italian lakes, Aosta valley,
Dolomites, Toscana, Piedmont and Lombardy regions or nearby countries.
Rental groups with 5 or more motorcycles receive
a 10% discount.
- Fly into Berlin, Frankfurt/Main or Munich for BMW, Can-Am
Spyder, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Piaggio and Yamaha models. Ride the Rhine and
Moselle valleys, Eifel or Palatinate hills, Black Forest and Bavaria,
Brandenburg or plan your own extended trip to other
- Some new rental
models include the Harley-Davidson Heritage Softtail Classic and
Electra Glide Ultra Limited, KTM 1290 Super Adventure and Super Duke GT, Can-Am Spyder Roadster
Touring RT-LTD 1330 SE6, Spyder F3-LTD 1330 SE6 and over 25 other brand-new
- To celebrate our 30th anniversary, we offer Only Alsace motorcycle
tours from 12 - 19 June, 2018 and 4 - 11 September, 2018. These tours with
guaranteed departures start at Mainz with a Frankfurt/Main, Germany airport
- This tour offers all gourmet dining evening meals, Alsatian and
Rhinehessen wines with many culinary and back-door highlights. A superb ride on
a Route des Cretes loop with over 20 passes in the Vosges
mountains, Palatinate forest in Germany, Alsace wine route and German wine road
are also featured.
Ride the Dolomites in South Tyrol using our
Milan, Italy gateway.
- Review our PDF
files page to download our magazine articles, 2017 private group Alpine
motorcycle tour and 2017 motorcycle rental brochures.
- Customer comments and scenery from our past season are found
at our Adventures 2016
Enjoy the ride with your friends.
- Consider our professionally organized and conducted private group motorcycle tours in Europe for a
spectacular ride with your friends or club. Use our 30 years of experience to plan your special
- We offer numerous Alpine tour itineraries and other routes in the heart of
Europe for your riding enjoyment.
- Use our EuroRider's corner to plan your riding vacation and
perhaps you qualify for our 2-rider and other rental discounts.