- Individually rent and ride from 6 European gateways in Germany, Italy and
- When your travel plans are known, reserve your motorcycle rental and arrange your
trip with our specially prepared EuroRider travel information packet mailed to
- Travel to our Bern, Geneva or Zurich gateway for BMW,
Harley-Davidson, Honda, Indian, KTM, Victory and Can-Am Spyder models. Ride the new 1,600
kilometer long Grand Tour of Switzerland already known as the
Swiss Route 66 or carve a few curves on Alpine passes in the Jura, Berner
Oberland, Grison, Engadin, Vaud and Walliser regions or visit adjacent countries.
- Use Milan for BMW models and visit the southern Alps, Italian
lakes, Aosta valley, Dolomites, Toscana, Piedmont and Lombardy regions or nearby countries.
Rental groups with 5 or more motorcycles receive
a 10% discount.
- Fly into Berlin, Frankfurt/Main or Munich for BMW, Can-Am
Spyder, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Piaggio and Yamaha models. Ride the Rhine and
Moselle valleys, Eifel or Palatinate hills, Black Forest and Bavaria,
Brandenburg or plan your own extended trip to other
- Use our EuroRider's corner to plan your riding vacation and
perhaps you qualify for our 2-rider and other rental discounts.
- Some new rental
models include the Harley-Davidson Heritage Softtail Classic and
Electra Glide Ultra Limited, KTM 1290 Super Adventure and Super Duke GT, Can-Am
Spyder Roadster Touring RT-LTD 1330 SE6, Spyder F3-S 1330 SE6 and over 25 other
brand-new bike models.
Consider a Dolomites pass loop when in South
- Review our PDF
files page to download our magazine articles, 2016 private group Alpine
motorcycle tour and 2016 motorcycle rental brochures.
- Customer comments and scenery from our past season are found
at our special sights
Enjoy the ride with your friends.
- Consider our professionally organized and conducted private group motorcycle tours in Europe for a
spectacular ride with your friends or club. Use our 29 years of experience to plan your special
- We offer numerous Alpine tour itineraries and other routes in the heart of
Europe for your riding enjoyment.