- Individually rent and ride from 6 European gateways in Germany, Italy and
- Reserve your
motorcycle rental when your travel plans are known and prepare your
trip with our EuroRider travel information packet mailed to you.
- Travel to our Bern or Zurich gateway for BMW, Honda, Indian,
Victory and Can-Am Spyder models. Ride the new 1,600 kilometer long "Grand
Tour of Switzerland" already known as the Swiss Route 66 or carve a few curves
on Alpine passes in the Jura, Berner Oberland, Grison, Engadin, Vaud and
Walliser regions or visit adjacent
- Use Milan for BMW models and visit the southern Alps, Italian
lakes, Aosta valley, Dolomites, Toscana, Piedmont and Lombardy regions or nearby countries.
Travel with a smile and in style on a
Can-Am Spyder Roadster rental
from our Zurich gateway.
- Fly into Berlin, Frankfurt/Main or Munich for BMW, Honda,
Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha models. Ride the Rhine and Moselle valleys, Eifel
or Palatinate hills, Black Forest and Bavaria, Brandenburg or plan your own
extended trip to other countries.
- Take advantage of our 2-rider and group rental discounts.
- Our EuroRider's
corner helps you to plan your riding vacation.
- Consider our professionally organized and conducted private group motorcycle tours in Europe for a
spectacular ride with your friends or club. Use our 28 years of experience to plan your special
- We offer numerous Alpine tour itineraries and other routes in the heart of
Europe for your riding enjoyment.
Consider a ten pass Dolomites loop when in
- Review our PDF
files page to download our magazine articles, 2015 private group Alpine
motorcycle tour and 2015 motorcycle rental brochures.
- Customer comments and scenery from our past season are at our
riding views 2014
Enjoy the ride.
- New rental
models for 2015 include the BMW R nineT, R 1200 GS, RS and RT with 125
hp, K 1600 GT and GTL, S 1000 XR, Honda VFR 800 F and 1200 F, CTX 1300 DX, Gold
Wing 1800 and F6B; Indian Chieftain, Kawasaki Versys 1000 or 1400 GTR (Concours
14), Suzuki V-Strom 1000, Yamaha MT-07 or FJR 1300, Victory Cross Country Tour,
Can-Am Spyder Roadster Sport RS-S, Spyder F3, Sport Touring ST-LTD, RT-S or LTD
and over 25 other brand-new bike models.