OPERATOR: Bosenberg Motorcycle Excursions Leon A. Heindel Gesellschaft mit beschraenkter Haftung (GmbH) (hereforth BME) is owned and operated by Leon A. Heindel, Mainzer Str. 54, 55545 Bad Kreuznach, Germany, Tel. (011)+49-671-67312, Fax (011)+49-671-67153. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.bosenberg.com
1. RESERVATIONS and DEPOSITS: Booking reservations are on-line, mail or fax. A deposit of US $500 per motorcycle (long-term rentals of 21 days or more and Can-Am Spyder rentals require a deposit of US$ 1,500) by personal check, postal money order, credit card authorization or bank funds wire (Bosenberg Motorcycle Excursions, c/o Sparkasse Rhein-Nahe; am Kornmarkt 5, 55543 Bad Kreuznach, Germany; Account/Konto no.: 2824, Bank/BLZ no.: 560 501 80, SWIFT BIC: MALA DE51 KRE, IBAN no.: DE06 5605 0180 0000 0028 24) is required when submitting a rental application. Reservations are not confirmed until a deposit is received. Bank wire transfers should be arranged without any charges or fees for Bosenberg. The final rental balance payment (per our invoice to you) is due upon arrival at the rental center. A security deposit of 1,500 (Germany and Italy) or CHF 2,000 (Switzerland) for standard and comfort class models; 2,000 (Germany and Italy) or CHF 2,500 (Switzerland) for sport and sport-tour class models; and 2,500 (Germany) or 3,000 ( Italy) or CHF 3,000 (Switzerland) for top, super, deluxe, super deluxe and Spyder RT SE6 class models is also deposited upon arrival at the rental center. When the undamaged motorcycle is returned, the safety and security deposit is fully refunded. Final on-site rental balance payments and safety and security deposit can be made with American Express, MasterCard, VISA and JCB credit cards.
2. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION and USE: If using a credit card authorization for the US $500 rental deposit (long-term rentals of 21 days or more and Can-Am Spyder rentals require a deposit of US$ 1,500) per motorcycle, your deposit is processed with the MasterCard, VISA and JCB credit card organizations in US$. The final rental balance payment and security deposit at the gateway rental center are converted into or CHF at the daily current US$/ or US$/CHF fixing exchange rate and entered in or CHF on the credit card voucher and rental agreement.
3. CANCELLATIONS, PENALTIES and REFUNDS: If you wish to cancel a rental reservation up to 8 weeks prior to the rental pick-up date, a fee of US $275, under 8 to 5 weeks, a fee of US $325, under 5 to 2 weeks, a fee of US $375, and under 2 weeks, the full deposit of US $500 is assessed, because of nonrecoverable expenses and rental center deposits. A charge of US $50 will be made for each requested change (model, rental rate or rental length) made after rental was confirmed and invoiced. This charge will be subtracted from the rental center deposit. If requesting a different make or model after your original rental application has been confirmed and invoiced, and this change requires a new dealer, the first reservation must be cancelled and a new rental application with deposit must be forwarded. A triple deposit US $1,500 (for long-term rentals of 21 days or more and Can-Am Spyder rentals) causes a higher graduated triple-size cancellation fee.
4. INSURANCE: Motorcycles are insured for legal liability through the issuance of an International Motor Insurance Card providing third party liability insurance with a minimum coverage combined package limit of or CHF 1,000,000 ceiling and for the motorcycle itself, a collision and comprehensive insurance with a Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) deductible of 1,500 (Germany and Italy) or CHF 2,000 (Switzerland) for standard and comfort class models; 2,000 (Germany and Italy) or CHF 2,500 (Switzerland) for sport and sport-tour class models; and 2,500 (Germany and Italy) or CHF 3,000 (Switzerland) for top, super, deluxe, super deluxe and Spyder RT class models. The LDW deductible amount is also the model security deposit. There are no other insurance coverages included or implied on rental use.
5. ADDITIONAL INSURANCE: coverages are recommended for any extended travel and are your responsibility to obtain. These insurable areas include, but are not limited to: trip cancellation/interruption, personal accident, health, medical, hospitalization, disability, life, personal property, baggage, etc.
6. MOTORCYCLE OPERATORS: must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid motorcycle driver's license and have at least 1 year or 5,000 miles of riding experience operating a high performance motorcycle. There are no extra operator charges. Only operators signing the rental agreement at the rental center are allowed to operate motorcycles. Riders/Drivers should not expect to learn how to ride a motorcycle while on a rental. Passengers should be at least 12 years of age. Personal riding gear should be brought along or can be purchased upon arrival. Helmet use is required by law in all European countries.
7. MOTORCYCLE USE: is authorized in all countries of Europe and you are provided an International Motor Insurance Card. For use in eastern European countries only (i.e. Poland, Czech republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, Baltic states, former Yugoslavia, etc.) the rental center insurance company cannot insure loss or theft and you are fully liable for loss or theft of a bike in all eastern European countries. There is no Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) deductible for loss or theft for use in eastern European countries only and this will be noted on your rental agreement. Use is not authorized in Turkey and North Africa. Minimum rental period is 4 days. Rentals must be picked-up and returned during the rental center's normal opening hours. Special delivery and one-way rentals are not possible. Early return of motorcycle will not reduce rental price. Each calendar day is considered a rental day.
8. LIABILITY: BME acts in the capacity of an agent and is only responsible for the conscientious handling and processing of a rental application. BME is not responsible or liable for any accidents and/or bodily injury or death resulting from the use of a rental and the customer will indemnify all such claims against BME. BME and represented rental centers reserve the right to change a model in same category displacement or upgrade a model (at no additional cost to you) due to unforeseen operational reasons.
9. RENTAL RATES: include the applicable gateway country Value Added Tax (VAT of 19% in Germany or 8% in Switzerland or 22% in Italy), 2 hard side-cases or leather side bags or soft side bags and/or roll bags (dependent upon model and dealer), stated insurance coverages (para. 4), normal wear and tear, oil and authorized maintenance or repair. Fuel is not included. Rental features are identical except the Standard rate has 200 free kilometers free each day and the All-Inclusive rate has unlimited mileage. Can-Am Spyder models only have a Standard-Plus rental rate of 300 kilometers (186 miles) free per day. Rates are guaranteed in US Dollars and are calculated on the basis of insurance tariffs and currency fixing exchange rates in effect at the time of printing. VAT on rentals can not be refunded because entire use is considered in country per custom and tax laws. Rental program features and rates are valid until November 15, 2018 and are subject to change without notice. Former rate lists are not valid.
10. AGENTS and REPRESENTATIVES: Travel agents representing BME are not a party to this Agreement and are not liable for the failure to provide any services as described in this BME rental brochure.
11. PASSPORT, VISA and INTERNATIONAL DRIVER'S LICENSE: You are responsible for obtaining the required valid documents and any possible visas for the countries specified on your itinerary. For USA citizens only, an international driver's license application form is enclosed with your confirmation packet for use and submission to the AAA. Citizens of other countries should contact their local government authorities and/or national automobile association for further information on availability.
12. GROUP RENTALS: of 5 or more motorcycles require the following additional special conditions to qualify for applicable discount: All models must be rented at Standard or All-Inclusive rental rate (one or the other). Group rentals can be booked and invoiced as individuals (each separately) or as a group (booked and invoiced as a group with one point of contact). It is your choice upon rental application. After your initial deposit per bike and our invoice(s) to you, we kindly request the full final balance payment for all models to be forwarded to BME no later than 6 weeks prior to group arrival. Final balance payments for individually issued invoices for each model can be by credit card. Final balance payment for one issued invoice for a group should be made with check(s) drawn on a U.S. bank in US$ made out to BME or with a bank funds wire transfer in US$ or . Bank funds wire to Bosenberg Motorcycle Excursions, c/o Sparkasse Rhein-Nahe; am Kornmarkt 5, 55543 Bad Kreuznach, Germany; Account/Konto no.: 2824, Bank/BLZ no.: 560 501 80, SWIFT BIC: MALA DE51 KRE, IBAN no.: DE06 5605 0180 0000 0028 24.
13. CORRECTIONS: BME reserves the right to correct printing errors or omissions at any time. Unaffected portions will continue to remain valid and not affect this Agreement as a whole. Invalidity of certain items does not lead to the invalidity of this entire Agreement.
14. VERBAL ARRANGEMENTS: changing these terms and conditions between you and BME are only valid when confirmed in writing by BME. These terms and conditions, in conjunction with the rental program section, constitute the entire Agreement between you and BME. There are no other conditions, representations, guarantees, etc. than those set herein.
15. REGISTRATION LOCATION: Commercial-Registration-Entry (Handels-Register-Buch) Number is 2624 and court jurisdiction in Bad Kreuznach, Germany. V.A.T. Reg./USt.-Id.-Nr.: DE 148090487, FA Bad Kreuznach Steuer-Nr.: 06/650/0258/9.
US$ = United States Dollar, = Euro, CHF = Swiss Franc
Book a rental securely on-line or by fax
Our private group motorcycle tours are conducted with your dates of choice for your club or group of 8 persons or more. Consider also our custom tour services for your special ride with friends and associates. Review our custom and incentive travel tours section and use our experience to your advantage for a great ride in the heart of Europe!
To celebrate our 30th anniversary, we offer an 8 days professionally organized and conducted Only Alsace scheduled motorcycle tour with guaranteed departures from 12 - 19 June and 4 - 11 September, 2018. Riding days on the Alsace wine route and German wine road offer many culinary highlights.
If planning only a bike rental for your European riding vacation, please review our individual and group rental program with Berlin, Frankfurt/Main and Munich, Germany; Bern, Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland; and Milan, Italy gateways.
All the essential information you need to plan your motorcycling vacation in Europe is within this home page. Please review our Acrobat Reader PDF files page to download our current tour and rental brochures or magazine articles. Our EuroRider's corner and links page provide additional information to help you plan your vacation.